Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Set

It has been awhile since my last post and a lot has happened. In late March I raced at US Biathlon Nationals and took home a 1st place in the Pursuit and a 3rd place in the Mass Start. After nationals I was totally exhausted and settled in for the NCAA basketball tourney, which is really the only major sports event I follow other than skiing. During the numerous commercial breaks I had a lot of time to reflect on the season and think about next year. After a lot of thought I decided to commit to a full year of Biathlon training with the Maine Winter Sports Center. I am totally psyched to begin my year in Maine. After watching Butler lose in the championship (bummer) I pulled myself off the couch and back to training. After a few weeks of re-acquainting myself with biking and running the training year started for real on April 20th. Now I am nearly back to full on training and I am wrapping up high school. I graduate from Esko High School on June 4th and I head back out to Maine on June 10th. Look for regular and interesting (I hope) posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment