Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Break


After a good set of races at Mt. Itasca I am home for the holidays. I was happy, but not satisfied with my racing this past weekend. I skied very well, and had some very good shooting bouts, however I had two very poor shooting stages, which kept me from racing the way I really felt I wanted to. The races where featured classic Mt. Itasca conditions, it was cold and cold and… you know what I mean. Now I have about a week to prepare for Junior Trials in Jericho Vermont. I have never skied in Jericho; however I have rollerskied there quite a lot, which should provide some good ski/rollerski comparison. I am looking forward to these races and the heart of the season that follows. Results from the races can be found here: http://minnesotabiathlon.com/2010/10/senior-world-team-trials-information-dec-16-19/. I’ll update again after the Holidays and some races in Jtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment