Monday, February 14, 2011

Rainpolding


I’m wrapping up my time here in Ruhpolding Germany. This past weekend I raced in two German Cup races. I was very impressed with the depth and quality of the fields. I skied very well in both races, but shooting wasn’t expectable, however I feel that shooting will come around soon. The weather here has been very spring like. Both races where held in the rain. I raced Saturday’s relay format race in a full on rainstorm. Today has been beautifully sunny and warm. I need to keep reminding myself that its mid February, and I have almost two more months of racing. This Friday I leave Ruhpolding, and drive to Ridnaun, Italy for European Championships. I’m really looking forward to this leg of the trip, the location, racing, and culture should all excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment