Tuesday, June 14, 2011

From Minnesota to Maine





Tomorrow I am driving back out to Fort Kent with my new MWSC teammate Erik Rupert. (I will do a write up on 2011-2012 MWSC Biathlon roster soon.) This summer I’m not the only one in my family moving out to Maine; in fact my whole family is relocating to Yarmouth, Maine to accommodate a new employment opportunity my dad took at Kestrel Aircraft. . I am glad that my family will be closer to my primary training location, but I will really miss the great ski community here in the Cloquet/Duluth/Esko area. I am truly grateful to everyone who has supported and encouraged as I developed as a skier and biathlete. I am going to miss skiing at Pine Valley in Cloquet, Snowflake Nordic Center in Duluth, and at Phil Rogers house in Esko. I’m sure I will be back to Northern Minnesota sooner or later, as a biathlete it is a hard place to stay away from! As for the near future I am pumped to put my head down for another year with my teammates and coaches at the MWSC. It promises to be a great year.

Pictures are: The last trail running race of the year, all my training gear, and a very frustrating situation with the bolts on the ski box Erik and I are taking out to Maine.


No comments:

Post a Comment