Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bliz Eyewear

I am very happy to announce that I have partnered with Bliz Active Eyewear for the 2013-2014 Olympic Season. Bliz offers a wide range of eyewear for active lifestyles. As Scandinavia’s #1 sport eyewear, Bliz is used by a number of high level World Cup athletes. In addition Bliz America has brought on an impressive roster of high level runners, nordic skiers, biathletes and nordic combined athletes. Look for Bliz Eyewear in a store near you. For more information on Bliz products and athletes check out Bliz America at http://blizamerica.wordpress.com/ and Bliz International at http://www.blizeyewear.com/

2 comments:

  1. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. I came into aware of new professional blog and I am impressed with suggestions of author.
    เลนส์โปรเกรสซีฟ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.ร้านแว่น

    ReplyDelete