Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1/4

This summer I will be living in Fort Kent Maine to train with the Maine Winter Sports Center biathlon program. This blog’s purpose is to keep my family and friends informed on my activities. I am currently ¼ packed for my summer in Fort Kent. I have ¼ of a day for school tomorrow. I can do 1/4 of my normal training regimen due to a popped right rib. I am really looking forward to being done with school, having a fully functional rib, and finishing packing. I fly out of Minneapolis on Friday morning at 7:00am. That means a 4:00am departure from my house in Esko. The next 48 hours will be a little hectic, but I am pumped to arrive and get settled in Fort Kent. I am hoping to be able to breathe pain free tomorrow and be rollerskiing by next week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for starting the blog! Dave and I will be interested to hear about your adventure!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete