Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Getting after it

This week has been an extremely productive training week. With 300rds of shooting, a quality rollerski intensity session and a few great trail runs. Plus it's only Wednesday! This morning I had a real Maine woods trail run. It was about 50 degrees and raining. Our run started with about a half hour of bushwhacking behind the Mayo's house on some logging roads. From there we ran on some ATV trails. I stayed surprisingly clean for a muddy Maine run. This afternoon I have specific strength on rollerskis and some shooting. My camera cable in in the mail so I'l have pictures by Friday. Raleigh out! (A Russel C. saying)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Raleigh,

    Hello from Boston! I was reading your postings...how did u injure your rib? I didn't see an explanation for that prob in here anywhere.. Are u okay now???

    Sounds you are having an exciting summer and I will be pulling for you to be on top of your game!

    xxu, Maryfaith

    ReplyDelete