Monday, November 29, 2010

Back to the M States

After another great week in Canmore I am back in Maine after a marathon 20 hour travel day from Canmore back to Fort Kent. Training in Canmore got better and better topping out with a long ski on perfectly groomed trails on a sunny relatively warm day surrounded by the striking Canadian Rockies. It was one of those workout that reminds you why you rollerski in the rain for hours in November, or suffer through bounding intervals in the summer heat. I have now reached the portion of the year where most all the hard work is behind me, I is time to execute and perform. After a week of training and organizing my life in Fort Kent I will head home to Esko, Minnesota for the month of December. I’m looking forward to an important race series in Grand Rapids, and generally being home(seeing family, friends, familiar places etc) . I am also pumped for the start of the biathlon World Cup season, which begins on December 1st in Sweden. My MWSC teammate Russell C. will be representing the USA. You can watch the 2010 biathlon world cup all year on www.biathlonworld.com. The racing time of year is here, and I’m ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment