Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Individual Junior World Championships


“That’s Biathlon” Is a phrase that summarizes the unpredictable nature of my sport. One day you can be fighting for the podium, and then the next day you are struggling to stay out of last place. I was on the losing end of “That’s biathlon” in the individual. I shot quite terribly with 11 misses, and skied rather pathetically. I am looking forward to the next 3 races (Relay, Sprint, Pursuit) and the opportunities they bring. I am confident in my preparation and ability. I am starting the relay tomorrow and I am stoked to go fight as hard as I can with my teammates. At a championship race prime directive #1 is give your best, and despite my poor performance in the Individual I left it all on the course.

1 comment:

  1. You will rule! We are all behind you! Good luck and best wishes!

    Uncle Dave

    ReplyDelete