Friday, March 2, 2012

March


I have made it back to Maine after a 30 hour travel day, 7 of which was spend hanging out in the Helsinki airport. It was a brutal end to a very disappointing and frustrating World Juniors. I failed to meet my expectations, and didn’t manage to crack the top 60 once. My shooting was quite bad, and so was my skiing. While I have been plagued by poor shooting all season, I have no explanation for my total loss of ski form. This has been a huge learning experience for me, and it has given me a lot of perspective and food for thought. Going forward, I will be racing at Canadian Nationals in Quebec starting on the 14th of March. After the racing season is over I am really looking forward to the great spring skiing in the county that will hopefully last until early May.

No comments:

Post a Comment